YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A TRUE SONOMA COUNTY ORIGINAL.
Cultivated in Sonoma County’s most acclaimed vineyards. Handcrafted by legendary winemakers. Each lot in the Sonoma County Barrel Auction is a true original. This exclusive event will feature a unique selection of never before, never again wines that represent the stylistic range and world-class quality of Sonoma County.
Auction lots are crafted at 5, 10 or 20 cases, giving trade buyers the opportunity to offer true original wines for resale to their customers and ultra-premium wine collectors.
BARREL AUCTION OVERVIEW
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to bid and win an exclusive collection of never before, never again wines from across Sonoma County – Wine Enthusiast’s 2019 Wine Region of the Year.
- Auction lots include wine futures from over 100 of Sonoma County’s top vintners, growers and AVA partners
- Participating wineries range from hidden gems to beloved favorites to prestigious showstoppers
- Barrel Auction lots showcase the diversity of Sonoma County and include varietals ranging from Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux Blends and Zinfandel to Chardonnays, Sparkling Wines and more
- All lots are crafted as unique never before, never again wines not available anywhere else in the marketplace
- Enjoy access to purchase wines with limited or no trade distribution
- The majority of lots include a winemaker/owner dinner or store visit
- Lot prices typically start from $1,500 – $8,000 depending on lot size, brand and varietal; winning bids typically range from $3,000 – $40,000; with average case pricing of $1,110 and bottle price points of $50 and up
QUESTIONS? Contact Rebecca Gilbert, Trade Relations Manager
Beckie@sonomawine.com | 707.535.9220