Lot #36 BACCHUS LANDING
DESTINATION SONOMA LIBRARY COLLECTION
ABOUT THE WINE:
12 MAGNUM (1.5L) COLLECTION
Equivalent to two 750ml cases
- 2016 AldenAlli Winery Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, 2 MAGNUMS
- 2012 Aldina Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Fountaingrove District, 2 MAGNUMS
- 2013 Aldina Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Fountaingrove District, 2 MAGNUMS
- 2018 Montagne Russe Terra De Promissio Pinot Noir, Petaluma Gap, 2 MAGNUMS
THE SETTING WINES
- 2016 The Setting Wines SJ Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, 2 MAGNUMS
SMITH STORY WINE CELLARS
- 2017 Smith Story Wine Cellars Pickberry Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Mountain, 2 MAGNUMS
Bacchus Landing houses a curated collective of world-class wineries, showcasing the wide range of grape varietals and winemaking styles that sets Sonoma County apart from other wine regions. Wine industry trailblazers have boutique tasting rooms all under one roof, making this a one-stop destination for experiencing the diverse flavors of the region. These winemakers have selected prized library vintages, happily aging in magnums, as an instant cellar-elevating auction lot for the successful bidder. The wines are all drinking beautifully now, so open one up with envious friends or lay them all down to age for a little longer in anticipation of a special event.
WINEMAKER(S): Dan Kosta (AldenAlli Winery), Belen Ceja (Aldina Vineyards), Kevin Bersofsky (Montagne Russe), Jesse Katz (The Setting Wines), Eric Story (Smith Story Wine Cellars)
ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE: Library lots are available for shipping to winning bidders post-event.