SONOMA COUNTY BARREL AUCTION TRADE PARTICIPATION
Trade Registration is now open for the Sonoma County Barrel Auction (SoCoBA) scheduled for Thursday, May 4 – Friday, May 5, 2023! Sonoma County Barrel Auction trade participation is by INVITATION ONLY and advance registration is required. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to bid and win an exclusive collection of Never Before, Never Again wines from across Sonoma County!
Sonoma County Barrel Auction Overview
Never Before, Never Again auction lots are crafted at 5, 10 and 20 cases, giving trade buyers the opportunity to offer original wines for resale to their customers and ultra-premium wine collectors.
- Auction lots are crafted as unique wine futures not available anywhere else in the marketplace and include special commemorative Sonoma County Barrel Auction labels.
- Auction lots include wine futures from Sonoma County’s top vintners, growers and AVA partners.
- Participating wineries range from hidden gems to beloved favorites to prestigious showstoppers.
- Barrel Auction lots showcase the diversity of Sonoma County and include varietals ranging from Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux Blends and Zinfandel to Chardonnays, Sparkling Wines and more.
- The majority of lots include a winemaker/owner market visit.
- Estimated bottling and release dates are indicated for all wine futures.
- Lot prices typically start from $1,500 – $8,000 depending on lot size, brand and varietal; winning bids typically range from $3,000 – $40,000 and bottle price points of $50 and up.
- A master bidding excel will be shared with all registered buyers.